This sweet couple started dating in 2016 in Ohio. They have a cute little dog named Otto (whose part of some of the bride prep photos below).
After dating for a couple of years, they decided to move to the Big Apple. Then in about a month in Bryant Park in New York City, Gabriel finally popped the big question, and she said YES!
It’s fun working with Samantha & Gabriel. They’re both nice and chill, and they certainly know how to party but don’t take our word for it (check out their party photos below) 😁 Probably one of the most energetic reception photos we’ve ever captured.
- Venue: The Oyster Point Hotel
- Wedding Planner: Four Seasons Events — Santina DiMaggio
- Ceremony Officiant: Rev. John Michael O’Sullivan
- Hair & Make-up Artist: Salon Jenae
- Florist: Wildflowers
- Limo: Santos Limousine
- Bakery: Chocolate Carousel
- Band: Bachelor Boys Band