Jacqui & Jeff got married ten years after meeting each other. Jeff was Jacqui’s FedEx driver, and they would talk every time he came in for the daily pick-up. After getting to know each other more, they found out that they both had shore houses in North Wildwood, and their houses were only a street over from one another (talk about destiny!!). They met up down the shore that day, and the rest is history! They got married in the fall of 2021 on the beach right in the middle of each other’s houses.
- Venue & Catering: The Inlet North Wildwood
- Ceremony Officiant: Angel of Love Wedding Officiant — Linda Moore
- Hair & Make-up Artist: Blush Brides
- Bakery: A Piece of Cake
- DJ: DJ Jerry Rhoades
- Jeweler: James Allen Rings & Manly Bands
- Invitations or Other Stationery: The Knot Invitations
- Violinist: Elegance by Violin — Alice Marie
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.